Dük Teaser...

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
Gimme a few days.. details in Marketplace..

Working on "Sprucing" it up... ;)

5-2.jpg

OOOhh! That is pretttyyy...man I need to like win the lottery or something! Then I'd have to buy a new house just to keep my Ukes in!

OOOhh! That is pretttyyy...man I need to like win the lottery or something! Then I'd have to buy a new house just to keep my Ukes in!

haha.. I am almost to that point now JBug. I have a whole room upstairs dedicated now to the ukes. It is filling up, and I might need to designate another one, hahah... Fortunatly, I have a 5br, and only 1 kid left living with us, so we have options and don't have to find a new house just yet.. Give it time though, lol.. UAS is a killer, hahhah..

That is a nice uke. I guess i must now go and check the marketplace. I thought you didnt do online sales or is this an exception?

Its all on line sales, because I dont have a brick and mortar shop.

haha.. I am almost to that point now JBug. I have a whole room upstairs dedicated now to the ukes. It is filling up, and I might need to designate another one, hahah... Fortunatly, I have a 5br, and only 1 kid left living with us, so we have options and don't have to find a new house just yet.. Give it time though, lol.. UAS is a killer, hahhah..

Ah, that's what I need to do, get Miss D all grown up and then I can use her room...*counts* Just 12 years to go!!!

Ah cool you do online sales. I will save up and get one of your ukes later in the year, i mean they look and sound terrific at a great price.

Ah, that's what I need to do, get Miss D all grown up and then I can use her room...*counts* Just 12 years to go!!!

Thats a problem. UAS, AND GAS (I have both), can do allot of damage in 12 years my young lady sistette.. hehheh..

Aloha Tudorp,
Ahhhh... wow wee...some new designs.. they look great...do you get to put in input on designs too...Thanks For sharing..MM stan

Aloha Tudorp,
Ahhhh... wow wee...some new designs.. they look great...do you get to put in input on designs too...Thanks For sharing..MM stan

Hey Brudda. A little. Most of the ones I have in stock now are simply from his stock. As we move along, I have more and more input. In fact, we are still working on a line up exclusive to Dük with some minor, and major changes along with my logo inlaid in the headstock. Can't wait for that to be in full swang.

Do you ever get any pineapples in the mix?

That is a nice looking uke Tudorp. How does she sound?

He does build a pineapple, but to be honest, I am not crazy about his version. I still might get one or two eventially because maybe some others would, but as of now, I do not.

Haven't been able to set it up yet, and haven't spent any time with it to anylize it. But will get on it soon with some sound samples.

I currently have a Makai pineapple and a Mainland cedar/rosewood pineapple. Would like to add a KPK pineapple to the mix or some other acacia, but have only found KPK making one.

If ya want, I'll check with the builder and see if he has an Aciacia.. I'll post a pic of his style. I have one buried somewhere..

Here is his Pineapple. I would have to ask him if he has any in stock, and what woods, but I have seen him make them from Mahogany, Acacia, and I think I seen a spruce one at one point. This specific one is Maple I think. He only builds a soprano pineapple though.

pineapple.jpg

Most all the ukes I get from Bruce, After my set up and/or rework I can offer for $250 or less. I am thinking closer to $200 for a Soprano. I would have to get a price from him on it though to be sure, but probably $200 range.

Top Bottom