Gourd Banjo Uke for sale

Barry Sholder

Reaction score
Just wanted to share my new Gourd Banjo Ukes. One is a tenor the other a concert. Both use Grover statite Friction tuners. The gourds are covered in goatskin. Both are very loud They are $250.00 + $20.00 shipping if you are interested or have questions e-mail: Barry@signandart.com
These are really fun if you play much George Formby.

Attachments

• DSCN2561.jpg
    DSCN2561.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 65
  • DSCN2564.jpg
    DSCN2564.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCN2554.jpg
    DSCN2554.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 48
  • DSCN2550.jpg
    DSCN2550.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 53
  • DSCN2567.jpg
    DSCN2567.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 59
Man I love those things.. I have to add one to my collection soon. Didn't you just buy this? Or are you the one that makes them? I love the wormwood veneer on that fist one.. The other one is cool too though..

I love it. I wish I was in a position now to get one, but it will be awhile before I can purchase one for my own collection. I have bought more than a dozen and a half ukes in the past 2 months. The bride is only SO understanding, lol.. But, one of those will be in my tool box before too long. I can feel it.. ;) Nice work..

post up a youtube video of your uke. it'd be cool to see it in action. super interested

so you have a tenor size? also what kind of quality are these, are they anything like the bean sprout banjo ukuleles? i know they are much cheaper, but just wondering, my name is camille, i am interested, i live in fl, 7272493140, text anytime.

Top Bottom