Seeso, Matt Lindahl, and Bornagainjeeper LOVELY song!

bornagainjeeper

Reaction score
I can't stop smiling i had WAY too much fun with this ENJOY comment and rate on the video!

That was beautiful, such awesome harmonies. Y'all sang and played from the heart. :)

I'd rather be sitting in the living room with real folk and enjoying some homebrewed music than going out to some fancy/schmancy concert any day.

Nice job gang....Alex you have a great voice...in fact you all do...nice harmonies...thanks for sharing..MM Stan

I, too, was lucky enough to be in that room. The song is STILL ringing in my head.

What was even more amazing is the mood it put us all in. Going out after and continuing to make music, laughing, smiling.. just sharing...
That feeling really comes across in this vid. The love of music the three of you have is not only evident, it's obvious.

Thanks for letting me be part of it.

I, too, was lucky enough to be in that room. The song is STILL ringing in my head.

What was even more amazing is the mood it put us all in. Going out after and continuing to make music, laughing, smiling.. just sharing...
That feeling really comes across in this vid. The love of music the three of you have is not only evident, it's obvious.

Thanks for letting me be part of it.

thanks E, really kind words...That was the most...in the moment i've ever felt... I love this video too...but i feel it was even better in person...the thing i'll never forget its how tight matt came in with those harmonies and the pressure in the room from those waves bouncin into each other....truely magic...

I can't stop smiling i had WAY too much fun with this ENJOY comment and rate on the video!

Awesome, beautiful, magical - have watched it over and over. How lucky for those who were there at the time - wish I had been.

Top Bottom