WTB Concert Fluke

NatalieS

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to buy a concert-sized fluke. I don't need a pickup or anything fancy like that. :) Does anyone have one for sale?

I have one I don't play a lot, so I've loaned it to a friend who wants to learn. It's the plain "natural" finish, about 4 months old now. Has a padded gig bag, too. I bought a tenor version almost immeditaley afterwards and I much prefer it to the concert. Plus I want a six-string uke and my budget is currently underwhelmed.

You can see a pic on my uke page. So if you want to make a reasonable offer, I will give it very serious consideration. Paypal preferred, but we can work out other means (I can even take credit cards through my business). Shipping to the USA is about $35.

Hey thanks for the offer, Ian! I know it sounds picky, but I'm hoping to find a fluke in one of the three manufactured blue colors. If I can't, I'll definitely take you up on your natural one. :)

Keep it in mind. I was thinking of putting it on eBay or the FMM marketplace in the next few weeks anyway. I'm not in a rush to sell it, but I am getting more and more interested in a six-string and my USA is starting to make me itchy...

...and my USA is starting to make me itchy...
Let's not get political on these friendly forums ;)

Not to drag you down any deeper, but I tried a Koaloha 6-string in a store nearby and it was p-r-e-t-t-y nice... But don't let that influence your choice!

To TS: I hope you find a nice Fluke. I have read they go for really nice prices second hand. Be sure to check the fretboard wear if you buy a used one, and if it is plastic.

Not to drag you down any deeper, but I tried a Koaloha 6-string in a store nearby and it was p-r-e-t-t-y nice... But don't let that influence your choice
Yes, I drool over their ukes. Unfortunately, my wallet hasn't learned to translate drool into cash. So my budget is, unfortunately, somewhat smaller.

Top Bottom