Busted!!

kevsumac

Reaction score
So I posted earlier that I had a four day weekend over Memorial Day and the Dolphin I ordered online prior to Memorial Day wasn't scheduled to ship until June 1. I really wanted to get started over the 4 day weekend so I went out and bought the Epiphone Les Paul uke. The wife accepted this purchase without too much protest. Well I get a call at work yesterday from my wife that began "why do you need two ukuleles?". I reply "how do you know it's a ukulele?". BECAUSE THE BOX IS SMALL, SHAPED LIKE A UKULELE, AND IS FROM UKULELE REPUBLIC! Oh well, just had to explain that I have an issue with patience.

Oh yeah and you explained to her that the Dolphin is so inexpensive that it doesn't really count and you need a kick around uke for when you go.... whereever it is you go, not knowing your wife camping may not be a good way to win her over.

Tell her to be thankful that you didn't take up the drums (don't, she will hurt you).

It's good practice for both of you, now that you are officially afflicted with UAS.

Try telling her that it's a disability and that you need accommodation for it. :p

I reply "how do you know it's a ukulele?". BECAUSE THE BOX IS SMALL, SHAPED LIKE A UKULELE, AND IS FROM UKULELE REPUBLIC!

:rofl:

thanks for the laugh(s) that was great!

I hear they have a new therapy dog for UAS. You take him with you and if you start acting like you are going to buy a uke, it bites you!!!!! LOL

The proper answer is, "awwww...honey - it was a gift for YOU!"

Aloha Kevsumac,
Well I hope the ukulele grows on her and it is as contagious as UAS...it will be much easier then..You got two ukes now...Hmm would she join you and play along?

Last edited:
Aloha Kevsumac,
Well I hope the ukulele grows on her and it is as contagious as UAS...it will be much easier then..You got two ukes now...Hmm would she join you and play along?

Doubt it. She doesn't like to try things outside of her comfort zone. I'll try and often fail anything.

Top Bottom