WTB: Tangi miniature ukulele AND OR Tangi miniature mango pineapple ukulele

Good news for you...
MGM posted in the flea market that he found 10 more of the Tangi Miniature ukes. I just spoke with him earlier this morning and placed my order for one. 69 plus shipping came out to $80. He doesn't have the original stands that go with them, but has something that will work. I'd act fast!

Last edited:
Good news for you...
MGM posted in the flea market that he found 10 more of the Tangi Miniature ukes. I just spoke with him earlier this morning and placed my order for one. 69 plus shipping came out to $80. He doesn't have the original stands that go with them, but has something that will work. I'd act fast!

Hi, just saw this...thanks for the info...I actually ended up getting mine direct from Tangi himself along with a Manini too :music:. I HAD NO choice! He even found the stand to go with.

ukukimmy, do you have a Vox hello Kitty?

I got one for my wife. She loves it.

I just ordered one from MGM the other day. Cant wait till it gets here..

ukukimmy, do you have a Vox hello Kitty?

I got one for my wife. She loves it.

I WISH I had the Vox HK, but alas, the price tag of $700! was just too high for me. I consider myself a Hello Kitty addict, but I draw the line there. Where did you pick yours up? Did you get it at a good price? Anywho...very lucky wife. I'm sure she <3s it.

@ukukimmy you're welcome, glad you got one. They're such fun little ukes!

@Jepoyako,

I just noticed you're in my ol' neck of the woods...my alma mater is UCSD and my brother and wife live in Clairemont, SD. I was contemplating coming down for the upcoming SD Uke fest, but still on the fence about it.

Top Bottom