"Keep Smiling At Trouble (Trouble's A Bubble)"

H

Hippie Dribble

1924. words Al Jolson and B. G. DeSylva. music Lewis Gensler.

lovely old tune. again, inspired by drbekken. hope you like it...

:)

AH mate- another gem from down under...
Keep Smilin' at Trouble
Great job on this great old tune, and a flat cap? You are branching out huh :)

Wow, I'm very impressed! You have a wonderful "cool" style which is thoroughly enjoyable. Thank you for sharing!

As always wonderful! Did you do your gig yet?

Aloha Bruddah Jon,
I seem to have missed all your video's .....Wow I had a nice time listening to them...even with my backaches..loved it. Keep them coming..MM Stan

Oh, you got another smile out of me. Keep em coming, Jon.

Thanks for the lovely comments Dave, Stu, Roxie, Stan, Diane and John. You guys are awesome. Brilliant song. You just can't beat the quality of songwriting and lyricism from that era in my view. Just so beautifully crafted it hurts sometimes. I just started learning another golden oldie yesterday called "Smiles" as a pigeon pair for this one...

You just can't beat the quality of songwriting and lyricism from that era in my view. Just so beautifully crafted it hurts sometimes. I just started learning another golden oldie yesterday called "Smiles" as a pigeon pair for this one...

Completely concur, but you knew that already! I love Smiles - good one to do in medley with this. I'm working on Smile, Darn Ya, Smile and Rose Colored Glasses. Just learned "Who Cares?" by Ager and Yellen yesterday.

Completely concur, but you knew that already! I love Smiles - good one to do in medley with this. I'm working on Smile, Darn Ya, Smile and Rose Colored Glasses. Just learned "Who Cares?" by Ager and Yellen yesterday.

Awesome John...you must be almost due for another clip brother. We're eagerly waiting... :)

Top Bottom