Flamenco Solea tabs n video

patico

Reaction score
Hi UUers.
i'll be posting flamenco tabs for you.
i use the "guitar pro" to write my music, so tabs are guitar pro files.

falsetas means phrases.
diferent phrases make up a piece.

so i'll be posting falsetas n the video to show how it is played.

here's the first falseta.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TO516X52

the video will be uploaded tomorrow...
questions?

i use the "guitar pro" to write my music, so tabs are guitar pro files.
If I might make a suggestion... could you please make PDFs of your tabs available? GP is not a free program and their "demo" version is useless, so PDFs would make your work much more accessible. :)

If GP doesn't allow you to export directly to PDF, then there are free versions of add-ons like CutePDF or PDF995 that you can install that allow you to "print" from any program to PDF.

Thanks. I'm really looking forward to your tabs. :p

hi itsme

the GP trial version has limitations when writting new stuff, but allows you to view n play the tabs. so shouldn't be a problem to study with it.

iorana

the GP trial version has limitations when writting new stuff, but allows you to view n play the tabs. so shouldn't be a problem to study with it.
I recently downloaded the GP6 trial and it will only let you open the limited number of "example" files that come with it. You can't just open/view any GP file. Perhaps some older trial versions allowed it, but they only offer GP6 on their site now.

I found Tux Guitar will let you open GP files, but again, you're expecting someone to download/install a program just to view your files when a PDF would probably be a better option for reaching the broadest audience here. :)

Great stuff keep them coming. I downloaded the TuxGuitar software and it worked fine.

Thanks..

Top Bottom