Selling Kala KA-SMHT Full Mahogany Tenor Ukulele with Case and Capo $180<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

twebby

Reaction score
-------------------------------------SOLD-------------------------------

This Ukulele Is in excellent condition and has been pampered, No dents, dings, scratches or anything. It Sounds brilliant and holds tune like a beast. I am selling this Ukulele because I can't justify keeping it after receiving my new KoAloha Tenor, and it would be nice to get a little money back after making such an expensive purchase. According to the Kala site, this ukulele MSRPs for $330, although I've seen it online for around $230.

*I am selling this Ukulele Bundle for $160, It is listed in the title at $180 because that is an approximation cost of what the finalized price will be with shipping fees included.

Im asking for only $160 plus Shipping fees, and I will include a Lanikai UC-T Case (which just so happens to fit this uke perfectly), and a Kyser Capo.
So we are talking upwards of a $300 offer for only $160.
I will accept paypal only, although I will take cash if you are in the area for local pick-up. If interested, You can go ahead and Private Message me or reply to the thread.
4jnmx.jpg

2bweao.jpg

2z3s290.jpg

25ptshz.jpg

Last edited:
Wooooo, hell of a deal!

Ukulele Bundle has been sold to CmdCtrl. Thank you for the purchase, and remember... It's solid mahogany so keep it away from moisture.

Enjoy :)

I'm so luvin' my early Fathers Day present!!!

ok, not going near the pool with this one... gotta grab one of them squarepants sponge bob ukes now. lol.

Great meeting you Tweeby, hope to see ya around!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom