Sugar Blues

drbekken

Reaction score
http://youtu.be/a74iHcHR4IU

SUGAR BLUES - 'The Diabetic National Anthem' - an old blues number by Clarence Williams....check him out if you want some real hip stuff from the 20s and 30s!!

You are phenomenal. And your videos are so well done. Do you do this professionally?

as a proud member of the diabetic fraternity, I am delighted to adopt this as my anthem!!!! :eek:

Last edited:
Aloha Da Blues Doc,
Another awesome song..too bad the video froze in the middle for me...sheesh..but I really enjoyed it..MM Stan

Well, that's too bad, Stan. Try it again. It seems to work on my (ancient) computer.....and, thanks again to everyone for kind words! You're an encouraging lot!

Wow! Just...wow! I'm really loving all of these vintage classics you're doing. I've got a whole list of new tunes to work on!

The first time I ever heard this tune, I think I was about four. It was on an old Bob Wills record my dad used to play. Poor old Bob, he did the tune with such flare, and the band- well, they were the Playboys...but he was probably one of the worst singers to ever record. You did the heck out of this tune, and the mouth coronet-such a fan of that!
Nice take on a great old tune- thanks for the smiles Doc

Top Bottom