Anybody from NC?

Reaction score
Hellooooo! I'm just getting started on this whole forum thingy... want to meet some people! Anybody from North Cakalaky? I got my ukulele back in April of this year.. it's an Ibanez acoustic-electric.

Would love to hear from somebody!

maddieukulelist

Howdy neighbor!..I'm not from north cakalaky but I stain Va beach which is kind of close depending on where you
Stay...welcome to the underground!

Welcome to UU! I'm all the way over in the UK, but wanted to just say hi and welcome to the world of Ukulele!

Chappa Hill here. Welcome to UU!

though i don't live in NC I visit a lot. Got family in the mountains (Lake Toxaway/Brevard area).

Lol..I can't believe you said North Cakalaky!...I thought only my family did that.. I'm from Southern Pines...there are several people round about here that are from North Carolina so keep your eyes open.
There are three active get together jams that I know about...
Durham Ukulele Group -- Jam at High Strung Violins and Guitars on the first and third Monday's of each month...
The Ukulele Academy of North Carolina in Wilmington -- has a jam the last Saturday of almost every month...
Aloha Snow (Mim's Ukes) in Charlotte -- has a jam the first Saturday of every month ('cept July)...
Anyway nice to meet you!

Aloha,
Matimeo

Asheville here. 2nd and 4th Tuesdays, 5:30-7:00 at Laurey's Catering on Biltmore Ave.

I'm in Maysville,NC (by Camp Lejeune) WHere are you?

Starting this August I'm gonna be down in Winston-Salem.

I'm in Gastonia (or G-town as our street signs say.. yeah..) ... right outside of Charlotte.

I am in Kernersville, between Winston and Greensboro.

hey nc folks!

i'm looking to begin a uke jam in the denver, nc area (sw corner of lake norman--just west of huntersville). if anyone is up for it, let me know!

mahalo!

In Greensboro, we have a group that meets every Thursday at 7:30 PM. We meet in the UNCG Music Building (100 McIver Street) in room 235. C'mon!

Top Bottom