Pono Spalted Mango Concert Pineapple- free shipping Canada and US

mctrmt

Reaction score
I've just put my Pono concert mango pineapple on ebay- I love it, but the low RH here (southern Alberta) in the winter time wreaks havoc on the neck. I've had it for 2 years, and it has always returned to sweet-sounding normalcy once we get some rain in the springtime, but I can't handle only being able to play in 6-7 months out of the year, as much as I love the sound.

I'm sure it would do just fine in a place with fairly stable relative humidity- the mango just does not enjoy semi-arid living.

Anyway, check out my auction on ebay:http://cgi.ebay.ca/Pono-Spalted-Mango-Concert-Pineapple-Ukulele-/280692239330?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item415a8fabe2

Shipping is free in Canada and to the States. The uke comes with a humidifier, Ko'olau hard case, and an extra set of Aquilas (nylon).

mahaloz!

UPDATE: there was an error in the original ebay listing- it didn't list as shipping to the States, so it wouldn't accept any bids. I've since changed the listing and you can find it here: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280693163894

SORRY, THANKS, SORRY, THANKS

Last edited:
Why don't you list a price on UU so that you can sell it quicker so you can buy another one!!!

Howzit. You not know Pigeon? lol Used to texting and twitter, have limit on number of characters.

Wow! looks nice and sounds great! If it were my uke and that was the only issue with it, I'd buy a room humidifier for the winter and maybe invest in a second (taller) saddle to drop in it during the winter.
That being said, I'm kind of on the hunt for a long neck (tenor) pineapple (or fluke) BUT if this is still at a low price in a week I may have to bid.

Well, I'd like to sell it for a flat $450, including shipping. We'll see how the auction goes.

As far as buying another uke, although I'd love to stoke my UAS I can't afford it- at least not until I've had a couple paychecks under my belt! So until then the sale of this one goes strictly towards food and shelter!

Does it come with an autographed photo of Tucker?

Top Bottom