Song Help Request Anyone have tab for While My Guitar Gently Weeps?

ookcrayZ

Reaction score
I've seen a few people on You Tube do a wonderful job imitating Jake with While My Guitar Gently Weeps.. my question is where did they find the tab to learn it? Anyone have an idea? Thanks. ookcrayZ
:D

dominator is the guy to ask!

You don't need tabs. Learn it by ear like me and soem of thoes other guys on youtube. It really does improve your ukulele playing.

You don't need tabs. Learn it by ear like me and soem of thoes other guys on youtube. It really does improve your ukulele playing.

I would say that a large number of people are actually Unable to learn by ear. I have a friend who learns by tabs really fast, but has a harder time listening and trying to replicate what he is hearing. It really depends on the person.

Hey, I've got a tab if anyone wants. I seriously need to change my uke for something bigger than a soprano, I can't get past a certain point in that song because i don't have enough frets:rolleyes:. Anyway pm me with your email address and i'll send it to you.

Edmund's version is great and contains many of the new little changes that Jake started adding as he played it many many times. Gotta change things up a bit to keep it fresh.

I think it's about time I learn this song now that I have a tab. This should be an intense weekend.

Top Bottom