Received my Tiki Surf Flea today. :D

byjimini

Reaction score
Really nervous about it - felt it was a lot of money for something that was plastic, all fears allayed though when I strummed it a few times. Sounds fantastic and loud, and looks beautiful too.

Screen_shot_2011-06-09_at_17.3.jpg

I waited an extra month and saved up for a rosewood fingerboard and passive pickup. Have to say, Flea Market Music's customer service is absolutely fantastic. :)

Way cool. If you take it to the beach in Blackpool, remember not to use Mr. Zog's Sex Wax on that board.

Last edited:
Beautiful, looks super cool.

Congrats ...it looks awesome and way cool...you should have many many good years of enjoyment out of it...Have fun and enjoy..Happy strummings..MM Stan

Congrats on your new uke...looks really cool!!!

Congratulations! I have a tenor scale flea (plain hibiscus color) and I love the sound of it. Ejoy it!

Great uke, you did right by getting the rosewood. My first uke was a standard flea, liked it, sold it and bought a Tiki King rosewood. Seemed expensive but as you are finding out, it is way worth it. Have a collection of expensive ukulele but the Flea is one played most and the one I always travel with. I have recently tried Worth Brown string, they sound very good when you feel like a string change.

Cheers everyone. :) Just been thrashing it for a few hours, love it to bits.

Have to admit, I'm edging towards Worth Clears much more lately.

when you all say "expensive" what are you talking about? Just curious.

By jimini that is one fine ukulele. Congratulations!!!

Top Bottom