Original ukulele intrumental

philpot

Reaction score
Working title of "Lullaby of the Broken", just a little melody I worked out this morning. I will be working more on it and expanding it! Critiques plz? ^.^

That was nice! Fingerstyle is my love, and I've found that if you can divorce yourself from planting your pinky, it will be easier to embellish with strums when needed. That's all the "critique" I have. Now, before I'm flamed, and that's probably not likely on this board, it's just a suggestion. A floating hand is a more diverse hand.

That was nice! Fingerstyle is my love, and I've found that if you can divorce yourself from planting your pinky, it will be easier to embellish with strums when needed. That's all the "critique" I have. Now, before I'm flamed, and that's probably not likely on this board, it's just a suggestion. A floating hand is a more diverse hand.

ahh good call! I knew I did that but I didn't think about how it would be good if I stopped... thanks for the tip!

I'm sorta sorry no one replied to this thread, as I thought it was pretty dang good, and worth more than just MY stupid post....

nice melody, keep on throwin that pinky around, sounding good so far

Top Bottom