my new Sailor being built

Super cool, I've been waiting to see pictures of yours before I order mine. Looks beautiful, I'm going to have to copy but order a tenor .

Last edited:
I will share a bunch more when I get it! Cannot wait, shouldn't be more than 2 weeks at the most!

I will share a bunch more when I get it! Cannot wait, shouldn't be more than 2 weeks at the most!

You won't be disappointed! I LOVE my Sailor! :smileybounce:

photo.php
259887_219990571359212_178196065538663_803149_5288045_n.jpg
That's a pretty back.
photo.php

I am a retired Marine so this is really a big step for me buying a "sailor"! HA! (that just sounds wrong, doesn't it?) Thanks everybody for looking. These are some beautiful instruments. Will definitely learn to do a video so you can hear it too! Cannot wait to hear the other ones too!

I am a retired Marine so this is really a big step for me buying a "sailor"! HA! (that just sounds wrong, doesn't it?) Thanks everybody for looking. These are some beautiful instruments. Will definitely learn to do a video so you can hear it too! Cannot wait to hear the other ones too!

Well, as a Jarhead, you've always been putting up w/swabbies jibes, knowing full well that they are just damn glad you are on the same side!

- From a proud son of a Marine MSGT, WWII vet & brother to a Vietnam vet - Semper Fi!!

Aloha

Check out the daily uke for some great sailor appropriate music, Like "What do you do with a drunken sailor" and Battle Hymn, or Anchors away! :)

Aww yeah! Son of a son of a sailor, Rod Stewarts Sailing, I'm sailing away. Bound for South Australia. I think a host of sailor songs should be put together for a Sailor uke album. Sail on Sailor Sail on.
Check out the daily uke for some great sailor appropriate music, Like "What do you do with a drunken sailor" and Battle Hymn, or Anchors away! :)

Ok guys (and gals) A Marine can only tolerate so much. Just because I am going to play one doesn't mean I can sing about them! Ha! maybe page 159 of the daily ukulele should be a mandatory song to play!

So does the punchline "Sheep would be too obvious." mean anything to anyone here?

-Kurt

(My younger brother was a Captain in the USMC, BTW. Now he's a Lt. Col i the Connecticut Air National Guard, as well as being a Postal Employee Required To Carry A gun - aka Postal Inspector)

Top Bottom