First pix of my Sailor eucalyptus tenor!

Captain_Lovehandles

Reaction score
Nearing completion!

attachment.php

attachment.php

This may be a dumb question. Does it smell like Eucalyptus? I had aan aromatic cedar that smelled liek cedar. just wondering

I think they were just teasing us by only showing a side / back view. I guess we'll have to wait (mine is the soprano :) )

Stunningly lovely! It is sure to sound as sweet. Hard to see well in the shots, but the thin neck profile is really great & makes for travel up the neck really smooth. And, if you look really close, the inside veneer over the solid poplar is that same beautiful eucalyptus.

My no-longer-local luthier really loved the looks of my Sailor & noticed the beautiful cherry veneer.

That is absolutely gorgeous!

wow Captain. That's a really pretty uke mate. Very beautiful indeed.

(also, just an aside, I took a little tour of your website and your graphic work is AMAZING!!!!!)

:cheers:

I can't look at these, I can't look at these. I do not have UAS. I DO NOT HAVE UAS!!!! Repeat.... I DO NOT HAVE UAS!

Congrats on the ukulele. I love the Sailor Brand. I love that they are made in the US.

The Cap'n actually designed the Sailor logo, art on the Mainland Gecko and Chile, Loads of other posters like the recent UWC poster. He is a talented young man.
wow Captain. That's a really pretty uke mate. Very beautiful indeed.

(also, just an aside, I took a little tour of your website and your graphic work is AMAZING!!!!!)

:cheers:

Top Bottom