Hello from UK

steadyeddie68

Reaction score
Hello everybody. I am a complete newcomer to ukulele (My new Black Makala Dolphin arrived today!) I have some musical knowledge and have an electroacoustic guitar which I can strum a bit and play a few simple finger-pick tunes. I want to get my singing going a bit though without so much complicated fingering so, here I am. BTW I am 70-years old, but I take it that's no bar :D!

Eddie.

There are a few of us here from the UK Eddie!
Whereabouts are you? Add your town/city to
your profile info and it will show in your posts.
Like mine here,I'm in Derby!

Hello and welcome Eddie, You cant go wrong with this site. I allso have a makala dolphin and luv it!!!
Iam also from UK,from a small place called STOKE ON TRENT!

Aloha Eddie from Hawaii...
Welcome to the UU and our forums and the ukulele..have fun and enjoy..google musicteacher2010 and Keonepax for awesome ukulele video tutorials and Dr Uke(fellow UKer)for songs, chords
and instructions..Happy Strummings and Congrats on you new Black Makala Dolphin...MM Stan

Welcome to UU, Eddie! The ukulele is the best instrument with which to sing. The uke can take on some of a singer's voice when it's cradled against the chest. Very fun. Have a blast!

Thanks, luthien, I'm in Doncaster, just up the road from you. Yes, I'll get my profile sorted.

From your signature I see you are a serious ukulele addict! I'll look out for your posts.

Eddie.

Thanks!!

Thank you all for your great welcome - I already feel at home. Thanks also for the web recommendations. Trouble is I'm spending more time following them up than getting to grips with my ukulele! ;)

Eddie

Eddie,I don't think of myself as a 'serious'
ukulele addict.Not yet.When I have a bit
more experience and a few more ukes,maybe...

Top Bottom