Can't believe I have to sell my new Koloa KU-620 Concert Uke! :/

mthurman52

Reaction score
I am forced to sell my Koloa uke I just got a week ago due to an urgent need of moolah $$. The thing is less than a week old. I took off the awful strings that came on it and put on some Aquilas, conditioned the fretboard, and had it set up. The thing is eye candy. The strings and tuners have not even been broken in. I hate to let it go but I will get another as soon as things get better financially! BTW: The neck on these are wider than normal...this makes chords a lot easier if you have large fingers/hands.

All solid Mahogany
Mahogany Neck
REAL Bone nut and saddle
Indian Rosewood fretboard and bridge
Deluxe Adjustable friction tuners
& Gorgeous gloss finish!

Asking $215 w/ GUARDIAN HARDSHELL CASE shipped to the CONUS. Will be shipped USPS. Please PM me if interested.

Attachments

• ku6201-5.jpg
    ku6201-5.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 181
  • ku6201-3.jpg
    ku6201-3.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 233
  • ku6201-4.jpg
    ku6201-4.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 177
  • ku6201-2.jpg
    ku6201-2.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 173
  • ku6201-8.jpg
    ku6201-8.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
Price drop to $215 shipped. This one has had a set up and new set of strings...its ready to rock.

Ok so apparently the price I have set is a bit too high...So if you would like I will do $215 with a Harshell Gardian case! Retails for $60!

Sorry you have to sell your new baby. I was looking at the picture on Elderly and I remember when I first saw pictures of your new Koloa concert. I was amazed at the gorgeous pattern on that dark mahogany top. Looks to be "fancy grade." I've only seen Brian's new Koloa baritone. It's gorgeous too, but that fancy grained pattern on yours, wow! Doubt Koloa has ever made a prettier mahogany uke than yours. Saw another picture of a "fancy" mahogany Koloa concert, but the fancy pattern was on the back.

Top Bottom