The Bible Bros, country uke gospel band in San Diego Sunday Aug 10 (today)

Ken Swagger

Reaction score
Sorry I possted this in general discussion first and overlooked this forum ...

My band, the Bible Brothers, is playing at Chaser's Cocktails (a bar in City Heights, 3615 El Cajon Blvd) tonight, Sunday Aug 10, at 5 pm. We play country gospel songs, some originals and some covers (Carter Family, Townes Van Zandt, Loretta Lynn, Louvin Bros, etc). This is our first show, not counting a street corner and a taco shop at 4am. We play gospel music but aren't holy rollin convert you types (hell, we're playing a bar). Our line up inculdes me on uke, two guitarists, a banjo, a washtub bass and we all share the vocals. The Western Set is opening, and they're a fantastic banjo/ guitar duo that we're stoked to be playing with.

Early show, we'll fire up the grill around 5 pm and play shortly thereafter. The BBQ, the music and the dancin's free so come on out!

We'll have an open mic before The Western Set plays, so if anyone wants to get up and play a few songs on your uke it would be welcomed and appreciated.

Chaser's Coctails
3615 El Cajon Blvd
San Diego, CA
5 pm - 8 pm
FREE FREE FREE!!!

l_f243fa7837209468a7671ac69c422668.jpg

Hey Ken, I love this kind of country/gospel music. If you all have any videos/youtube and other web links, I would be interested in checking out.
Keep us updated.

Top Bottom