FS: Kiwaya KTS-4<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

slimbob

Reaction score
SOLD, THANK YOU

I had four ukuleles- all of them mahogany. So I bought a solid koa KO'OLAU concert uke. Now I need to sell a few to pay for the Ko'olau.

For sale is a Kiwaya KTS-4 solid mahogany soprano with a Deluxe Ko'olau hardcase. This beautiful instrument was purchased last year from and set up by MGM. It is absolutely mint. I played it often but there is not a scratch or ding on it anywhere.

Check out all the good reviews about the Kiwaya KTS-4. The sound is rich and resonant. This is totally a top quality instrument. I have Ko'olau strings on it.

I have done the research and $450 is a very good price considering the deluxe hardcase and shipping are included. more pics available.

paypal only, conus only

CIMG1961.jpgCopy of CIMG1981.jpgCIMG1965.jpgCIMG0003.jpgCIMG1963.jpg

Last edited:
it is a good price. but Someone sold one with a hardcase within a week for 350 Canadian though... or maybe even less.

I will totally vouch for Kiwayas. They are among the best mahogany sopranos on the market right now... impeccably made and oh so pretty to listen to. Good luck with your sale!

These are beautiful instruments. One of the best playing and sounding instruments there is, vintage or new. Good luck, someone will end up with a real beauty.

Oh so many wonderful ukuleles on the marketplace. If only I had money... Some lucky person is going to get that lovely ukulele. Good luck

it is a good price. but Someone sold one with a hardcase within a week for 350 Canadian though... or maybe even less.

I re-checked my numbers. Comparable prices are:: $558 plus shipping, w/ case from Ebay, $526 plus shipping, no case from Uke Republic, $585 plus shipping, no case from Kiwaya. My Ko'olau case runs $80. I also noted that this Kiwaya is in absolute mint condition.

All in all, I would say the buyer of the uke you mentioned got an extremely good deal

Great uke. Good price. If you like Martins, if you like mahogany, get this uke!

Can't believe this hasn't sold. I guess there are just a lot of nice high-quality ukes on the Marketplace right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom