Brides Gone Wild...

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
Caught the bride working on a new one.. I better get busy or she's gonna catch up.. ;)

Cool - You guys will all be "making beautiful music together" ...

My bride is just one step away from picking it up too, but she will surpass me quickly as she is crazy-great on anything musical.

Cool - You guys will all be "making beautiful music together" ...

My bride is just one step away from picking it up too, but she will surpass me quickly as she is crazy-great on anything musical.

lol.. Cool. I got allot of Ukes in stock to choose from when she is ready to take it on.. Several I know she would love to own.. ;)

She has been doing pretty good. This one, this was the 1st or 2nd time she attempted it. I think she did real well it being a new one for her. I keep teasing her about how she holds her thumb on the neck. She's gonna poke her damn eye out with it.. lol

She has been doing pretty good. This one, this was the 1st or 2nd time she attempted it. I think she did real well it being a new one for her. I keep teasing her about how she holds her thumb on the neck. She's gonna poke her damn eye out with it.. lol

LOL! Does she know you record and upload her? I'd hurt anyone who filmed me in secret and then shared, the things I say on camera are different when I'm practising!

No.. She hates that too, lol.. She knows I record her "after the fact", and she knows I post them normally. But I like candid recordings better than the staged ones.. ;)

Top Bottom