UU+

Vindario

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me simple what uu+ is? Can i watch all of the videos from earlier UUU videos and etc?

Thanks!

Can someone please tell me simple what uu+ is? Can i watch all of the videos from earlier UUU videos and etc?

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what it is! I'm hoping to be able to afford to sign up for it soon, then I can have the benefit of the UUU lessons and such and maybe progress through those.

Hope that helps

Joey

I joined up as soon as I saw it. I watched the majority of the videos already.

So far they only have the first 4 weeks worth of vidoes from Uke 101, 102, 103, Theory, and Blues. They will be adding more soon.

They added some short jam tracks to solo over or play along with.

I joined up as soon as I saw it. I watched the majority of the videos already.

So far they only have the first 4 weeks worth of vidoes from Uke 101, 102, 103, Theory, and Blues. They will be adding more soon.

They added some short jam tracks to solo over or play along with.

Thanks for the info, just signed up for it myself!

Did the price change after the 10th?

I signed up for 2 weeks free and then $15 a month after that, if you pay for the year outright it's $10 a month, but I just don't have that kind of money!

Thanks!

I took UUU 101 live this spring. Aldrine is an excellent teacher. I signed up myself and I am loving it. Just finished UUU 102 lesson one.. Loved the worm exercises. I am working on saying the notes as I work up and down the fretboard! UU + is definitely worth the price of admission!

You get access to all the UUU videos, a new area of exclusive giveaways and contests, the UU guys will upload a few jam tracks every week for you to practice with, and you get some discounts at the store. Hope that helps :eek:

Top Bottom