WTB: Luna Tattoo Pineapple

haharobots

Reaction score
I have a new obsession with pineapple ukes! I haven't been able to find any locally to test out though.

I was about to order the tattoo pineapple online, but figured I'd ask here first just in case anyone had one to offload. Definitely want the Luna (vice other pineapple) because I like the look of it, and don't want to spend more than about 60 bucks. This will be my "beater uke" to tote around on vacations and work travel, so it doesn't matter if its already got some acceptable use wear'n'tear.

Went to the local Sam Ashe today to look for a travel or pocket size uke. They had a Luna Tat in the box so I took it upon myself to unpack it for them and check it out. I liked it. All of the seams and finishing were well done, the tat design looked better in person than in photos, and in general it had a nice feel to it. I tried to tune it, but the new Aquilas stretch so much and so fast that I really didn't get a chance to play it. They were getting 69 bucks and it came with a nice padded gig bag and pitchpipe. That seems to be the going price everywhere.

Top Bottom