For Sale: National Resophonic Figured Maple Concert<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

didgeridoo2

Reaction score
I am putting up for sale my National Resophonic Ukulele because I am have a custom tenor in the works. Let me say that I love this uke, but it makes sense to let this one go in order to justify the cost of the one coming in. One in, one out.

SOLD

This uke is a figured maple neck, top, sides and back resphonic that I bought new just last fall. I had the dealer install strap buttons because of the additional weight of the resonator and I had the dealer sign off on it because I didn't want to void my warranty. The uke is in execellent condition and does not have any dings or dents. I have it strung with guadalupe custom fibre core strings which sound great with this uke. Good sustain and bright tone. These strings used to be packaged and sold by National and they were suggested to me to use and I really like em. They are nylon wound nylon strings and are wrapped n metal at the ends to increase durability. This uke also sounds great with Aquilas, too.

The tuners are Grover 4 B friction tuners, the nut is bone, it has a maple biscuit bridge and mother of perl inlays. The headstock and bindings are tortoise. Included is an execellent hardshell case that I assume came from National.

Retail on these is $1500, so this could be a great opportunity for someone to grab hold of a great deal.

I may consider trades, but mostly just k brand or custom quality concerts.

Thanks for looking and please fire away with any questions.

DSC_1660.jpgDSC_1657.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_1656.jpg
    DSC_1656.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC_1655.jpg
    DSC_1655.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC_1658.jpg
    DSC_1658.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Simply gorgeous. I wish I was in the market for one...
S.

and my wife won't give me her credit card...totally figures. She is such a kill joy sometimes

Wow! She's a beauty. How do I sign up? I would love to take it off your hands. Let me know how to pay and consider her sold.

Gawds, that's a lovely instrument. I played one at the Twelfth Fret in Toronto, It plays as nicely as it looks. Sadly not made in tenor or baritone scale, so I put it down. I envy the new owner, though.

Hey everyone. This has been sold. Mods can close this, if they want.

Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom