FS: 2007 Bushman Cedartone Tenor

Papamonty

Reaction score
SOLD

Up for sale is my Bushman Cedartone Tenor w/Bushman Black Knight case originally purchased from John of Bushman Music Works in Oct 07 for $387.95. The uke is strung with Aquilas low G. I am selling to fund another custom ukulele. The price is $250, which includes shipping, for a savings of 35.6% from my original cost.

Specs: Solid cedar top; solid rosewood back and sides; 18 fret rosewood fingerboard (14 frets to the body); wood bound top, back and peghead; rosewood bridge & peghead veneer; pearl fretboard position markers; b/w/b rosette; and upgraded Bushman nickel closed geared tuners (Schaller style) with pearloid buttons. I asked John for a tenor with tight, straight grain cedar and rosewood. The only minor issue from the factory is a slight scuff to the finish between the 2nd/3rd strings just below the soundhole.

Other than that, there are no dings, cracks, or deep scratches. The uke has been lightly played, never gigged, and always stored in its case when not being used. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Aloha, Jon M

Top:
Top-2.jpg

Back:
Back-2.jpg

Case:
Case.jpg

Tuner:
PegHeadBack.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom