FS: Collings UC-2 Koa Concert Ukulele

RichM

Reaction score
This has been my pride and joy, but with a new pride and joy on its way, it may be time for this little fellow to find a new home.

Solid, delicately figured koa top, sides & back. Multi-ply ivoroid binding. Collings "haircut" headstock with highly figured koa overlay. Peghed geared tuners. Includes heavy duty hardshell case.

For more detailed photos, check out my Flickr at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53528752@N02/sets/72157626821615503/with/5825542103/

$1400 plus shipping. This is a very fine ukulele.

Collings 1.jpgCollings 2.jpgCollings 4.jpgCollings 3.jpg

WOW. thats all i have to say. i wish my haircuts looked that good. sound samp? i just wanna hear it played. and what uke do you have on its way?

I'll try to get a sound sample together :)

I have a Luis Feu de Mesquita Maccaferri-style tenor on the way... wish I could keep them both!

That headstock design adds a nice elegance to it. Good luck with the sale and I'm eager to see the Maccaferri style when you can share.

Sure, this is it:

Attachments

• mesquita-amigo2-fullf_0510.jpg
    mesquita-amigo2-fullf_0510.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 605
Since Eugene just sold his UC-2, I thought I might subtlely remind folks that there's still one available... :)

This has been my pride and joy, but with a new pride and joy on its way, it may be time for this little fellow to find a new home.

Solid, delicately figured koa top, sides & back. Multi-ply ivoroid binding. Collings "haircut" headstock with highly figured koa overlay. Peghed geared tuners. Includes heavy duty hardshell case.

For more detailed photos, check out my Flickr at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53528752@N02/sets/72157626821615503/with/5825542103/

$1400 plus shipping. This is a very fine ukulele.

View attachment 24647View attachment 24648View attachment 24649View attachment 24650

Surprised this still here. New one list at $2100 and retail around $1890. So this is a nice price.

pm sent.......

Okay, I did *not* expect to be bumping this one again...it was sold, I gave the buyer time to get the money to me, and then... nothing. So if you're looking for a sweet Collings at a nice price, this one's back!

You are killing me.

YOU. ARE. KILLING. ME.

I got to remind myself I have to pay for diapers for my newborn child and no sane person needs 2 Collings, right? Right??? Or am I being too practical?

Is the "on hold" current, or is that from the previous guy who didn't buy it? I've got the dough now, if you still have the uke.
Thanks,
DAvid

Is this uke still for sale? I live in Boulder, CO. Will you take $1000?
DAvid Williams
720-308-0915
danjo53@gmail.com

Might want to check out the other collings thread. I think that one is selling for a little less than this one was or is...

Top Bottom