Warpspeedpetey on conquering Mount Baritone

Warpspeedpetey

Reaction score
Hi all. I am Warpspeedpetey. I am a Catholic farmboy from West Kansas. I live in Kansas City and I love to play my ukulele. I started 1.5 years ago when I saw Aldrine, Dominator, and Jake playing on Youtube. I had never had a music or band class in my life but I was so inspired I went and bought a cheap Makala baritone. A few thousand hours later, I can play chords and strum just about any song, I can pick a little, but I love playing, and I want to keep improving so I am here. Does anyone know where I can find baritone tabs?

Hi all. I am Warpspeedpetey. I am a Catholic farmboy from West Kansas. I live in Kansas City and I love to play my ukulele. I started 1.5 years ago when I saw Aldrine, Dominator, and Jake playing on Youtube. I had never had a music or band class in my life but I was so inspired I went and bought a cheap Makala baritone. A few thousand hours later, I can play chords and strum just about any song, I can pick a little, but I love playing, and I want to keep improving so I am here. Does anyone know where I can find baritone tabs?

string it up with Southcoast linear strings [GCEA] and you can find tons. I really like them on my bari. there's a thread n here about them.

Aloha Petey,
Welcome to the UU and our forums...have fun and enjoy..Happy Strummings..MM Stan

string it up with Southcoast linear strings [GCEA] and you can find tons. I really like them on my bari. there's a thread n here about them.

Perhaps there's been a few, but I've read many posts and never saw anyone who put on Southcoast linears and then went back to their old strings.

I haven't heard of Southcoast linear, I did try gcea tuning in Aquila strings a couple of times, but I just couldn't dig the sound. Is there a big difference between SC and Aquila?

Top Bottom