WTB: Beansprout Concert Banjo Ukulele

Just missed the one that was posted in here. I've got cash burning a hole in my pocket!!! :D

Who has one of these they want to sell me??? I'd really like one that has the Beansprout logo on the headstock, but that is not a deal breaker for me :)

I had the pleasure of doing a review on Aaron's own Bean Sprout a couple of year's ago. He makes wonderful instruments, exactly the sort of sound that I like (I am not generally a banjo uke fan). If I could afford it, this is the banjo uke I would buy.

However, why don't you just order one from Aaron? It wouldn't take long, but it would be worth waiting for. You could specify the colour and you could could have the headstock logo I am sure.

yeah PedalFreak I agree with Ken. Aaron built me a gorgeous uke only a month or two back and did it quick time, to exact specs / features I was after and it's an absolute beauty. A lovely, lovely guy and great to talk with. Obviously will cost you a little more than a second hand one but worth every penny. :)

Yeah, if I can sell a couple of items then I'm going to buy it direct. The tough part is knowing that a used concert is $550-700 used, but the one I want new is $1200.

But if these items sell I'm going to be buying it new :) Just thought I'd give it a shot here first.

Top Bottom