PDA

View Full Version : Its Here!

SamIAm
08-11-2008, 01:50 PM
So my bugsear concert uke arrived on friday. It is amazing! I will put pics and my first ever uke vid up here in a few days. i would like to thank MGM for supplying the ukulele and UU for holdin the contest.

tripl3thr33
08-11-2008, 03:53 PM
congrats again SamIAm, just curious, do you have an amp for it?

SamIAm
08-11-2008, 04:09 PM
Lol yea im using my brothers little orange amp. i gunna have to get a better amp but for the time being it will work just fine. i gunna sell my bass amp and get a better amp. any suggestions?

tripl3thr33
08-11-2008, 08:19 PM
well, i have a vox DA5 and i like it. but then again, i haven't tried out any other amps so i have nothing to compare it to. comes with some effects so if you want to just toy around with effects without buying pedals, it's a good choice. i've also heard great things about the roland microcube, another small amp with effects. both a great for portability too, perfectly complimenting the uke :D but with all things, try out your options and see what you like.

SamJ1206
08-11-2008, 11:04 PM
ive got that uke

i love it

i use it mainly when im flying on long flights, because its practically silent.

people said that it soumds liek a nylon string guitar

but i dont think it does

i was, and still am really happy with mine

hope you enjoy it!

UkuLeLesReggAe
08-11-2008, 11:06 PM
congrats on the uke and congrats on the... arrival

SailQwest
08-12-2008, 01:20 AM
Congrats on the new uke! We have a Vox DA5 amp and we like it really well. It works well for vocals and harmonica as well as ukulele, and it has some cool effects.