you don't know what you have until...

new wave ukulele

Reaction score
... it's gone

No, I'm not talking about love, but the use of some really cool machinery

Last week I went back to my old stomping grounds and to the department I used to run. I asked if I could get a few things re-sawn and sanded out.

good thing is there are no plans for this company to make ukes in the next year or so, but it will happen.

Attachments

• IMG_3040.jpg
    IMG_3040.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_3041.jpg
    IMG_3041.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_3042.jpg
    IMG_3042.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_3043.jpg
    IMG_3043.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_3044.jpg
    IMG_3044.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 68
I love that resawing fence set up.. ""Thinks"" :confused: can i make a power roller device like that for my 14" bandsaw?????

I love that resawing fence set up.. ""Thinks"" :confused: can i make a power roller device like that for my 14" bandsaw?????

If you make one, make two. I'll buy the other. A good power feed can easily cost more than most 14" band saws.
I'd like to know if I can run that sander off of my solar power!

that's a Stenner setup.. it replaced the Hitachi band saw I worked on for years....they retired the thing and didn't call me. as for the 3 head Timesaver running on solar... I doubt it.

I'll have to post some pics of my Baker resaw...20 hp, horizontal, conveyor belt feed with a powered upper hold down. I can saw to about 14". I use the 3/4" Timberwolf resaw blades which only take out about .045"...yes, just over a mm and under 1/16". That thing has been one of the best money-makers I ever bought.

Top Bottom