Cheap solid wood ukulele tenor.

Natã Oliveira

Reaction score
However, is necessary to send it here in Brazil.

I'm crazy for a ukulele, but as i said in other topic we brazilians don't have ukes here (it's a tough world, man.. could you imagine a world without ukuleles? Yeah, it's Brazil. :( )

Even a old ukulele is great. So, if there is some guy who wants to make a brazilian family happy aswell spread peace through ukulele.. make a awesome price to me :cool:

Alohaaa!

I just bought a uke from Tudorp on the forums. I don't know what his shipping rules are for outside the States but his forum link is here.

He's been really awesome to order from and has answered all my questions quickly. I would check out the ukes he's selling, if you read through the thread you can find a sound sample or two.

Hopefully he doesn't mind me advertising for him...

Good luck finding a uke! Hopefully you can find one, I didn't know true joy till I got my uke. :p

Thanks for the endorsement brother. I don't have any issues shipping outside of the US as long as the off congus buyer covers shipping costs, and assumes any customs issues, or hold ups. To: OP, if I can help you with anything, just send me a PM and I can see what I can do..

Thanks again for the endorsement. It's good to have that for a new business venture to have from their friends/customers.

HERE there are no ukuleles....

search ukulele easter island.

we only get the other ukelele (tahitian type)

but i managed to buy one in eBay last year, and yesterday asked for a Mainland Tenor,,,, hope it arrives safely.

Thank you for the advice, skopji.

When i said that there is no ukuleles is because doesn't exist the ukes with brands, Huna. Those ukuleles that you saw in the blog are made by him and are very, very expensive for a unknown seller.

In the "mercado livre" there is no ukulele tenor. Only some sopranos and concert, nothing else.

Tudorp, i'm gonna send you a private message right now! :D

Thank you all, guys, for the answers!

Top Bottom