Hurts so good

russ_buss

Reaction score
jumped in the time machine with hopes to catch UKISOCIETY in the midst of his 80's world tour. but instead of 80's modern rock, i ended up with this toilet version of a classic John Cougar (Mellencamp) song that i grew up with. Back when it was men that wore leather chaps on MTV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnCQTiELL9Q

thanks for watching!

I think it works in your advantage that people see your video before they start torturing Youtube's search engine and find out what dark brown mess they got themselves into.

Leather chaps. That's the ugly side of Youtube: you can't forget the past anymore... now where did I hide mine?

Nice! And who needs effects with acoustics like that?!? I may have to try that.

Jamming on the toilet -- I love it! :D

BTW -- is that Gumby in the mirror???

thanks, it's the most comfortable seat in the house.

as for gumby, i had to go back to the bathroom to doublecheck. it's just my wife's robe hanging on the door. not as exciting as a stalker gumby.;)

"Hurt So Good" on the toilet with a Ukulele?? I don't know what else to say...

Awesome job!!

Good job on that one (even though I don't like John Cougar Mellencamp's music).
What kind of strings are you using on your fluke? It sounds great.

"Hurt So Good" on the toilet with a Ukulele?? I don't know what else to say...

Awesome job!!

some things are better left unsaid.:) thanks Jeremy!

Good job on that one (even though I don't like John Cougar Mellencamp's music).
What kind of strings are you using on your fluke? It sounds great.

thanks man! i like some of his songs, dislike the others, but all in all, he's a great artist. i have ko'olau golds on my fluke. they were a big improvement over the stock hilo strings.

Another great one, Russ. I had to laugh when you stopped mid-song to take a drink. Couldn't wait till the song was over, huh? Hey, what about Jack and Diane?

Oh man! you're killing me. You are no longer "number 2" in my book russ. It is your "duty" to cover another John Cougar song. :D

haha, i wish i could top that. toilet....

Another great one, Russ. I had to laugh when you stopped mid-song to take a drink. Couldn't wait till the song was over, huh? Hey, what about Jack and Diane?

thanks Frank! i got frustrated halfway through so i stopped and was going to do another take. but then got lazy so resumed with the rest of the song. i like how deach called it a "beer solo". sounds about right!

"John" Cougar cover..."john", get it, like sitting on the "john", as in toilet, hahahah....oh man....that was a good one....:p

"John" Cougar cover..."john", get it, like sitting on the "john", as in toilet, hahahah....oh man....that was a good one....:p

This thread is really going down the drain... and I didn't even get to my "Driving the porcelain (Russ) Buss" quip yet..

:)

Top Bottom