anyone in Honolulu willing to do me a quarterly favor?

janeray1940

Reaction score
Aloha Honolulu people! There is a free quarterly magazine that the Kamaka Ukulele Club of Japan puts out called Ukulele Time (ウクレレ時間). They distribute it at the Kamaka factory, but I've never seen it in any of the other shops.

Any locals willing to stop in at the factory and pick up a copy for me several times a year? I'll pay postage and even buy you a plate lunch :)

I'm getting serious about regaining my long lost Japanese language skills, and I can't think of a better motivator than to combine my study of Japanese with UKULELE and KAMAKA...

Big mahalo in advance!

Attachments

• 20091230230128bb4.jpg
    20091230230128bb4.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 17
I'll be at the factory in two weeks -- I'll see if I can find it. Hopefully a member of the 808 will see this though and can get it to you sooner.

I'll be at the factory in two weeks -- I'll see if I can find it. Hopefully a member of the 808 will see this though and can get it to you sooner.

I had a feeling you would be there soon :) Thanks Staci!

Sorry, I just can't hold-back! I think since you own "2011 Kamaka HP-1 Pineapple | 2008 Kamaka HF-2 Concert (Low G) | 2008 Kamaka HF-2 Concert (Reentrant) | 2003 Kamaka HF-1 Soprano with pickup" they should honor a special request from you for the publication and even send it email/special delivery!

(Nice collection!)

Sorry, I just can't hold-back! I think since you own "2011 Kamaka HP-1 Pineapple | 2008 Kamaka HF-2 Concert (Low G) | 2008 Kamaka HF-2 Concert (Reentrant) | 2003 Kamaka HF-1 Soprano with pickup" they should honor a special request from you for the publication and even send it email/special delivery!

(Nice collection!)

LOL, thank you :) My collection is small stuff compared to some of the Japanese collectors though. In particular Sekiguchi Kazuyuki.

Wow another trip again....whoo woo....have fun and enjoy... I am not feeling well or I would go....have been putting off going there for a long time...got to reset on of my tenor necks...
hope to see you there if I go....

Wow another trip again....whoo woo....

I know, that Wicked Wahine is a lucky woman!

I had actually been formulating a plan to go for the ukulele festival, but, well, my travel fund just got sucked up by a Kamaka pineapple. Now I'm looking at next February again for a return trip to coincide with the Ukulele Picnic.

Giving this a little bump in case there is a willing soul out there who hasn't seen it... :)

Top Bottom