2010 Kanilea Super Dlx Tenor 4 string <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

johndwapa

Reaction score
Sold

For sale in pristine condition with hard case. Kanilea Super deluxe tenor.
Long neck, baritone lower bout. All solid koa with nice flame throughout.
Great full tone, intonation great, gloss finish, ebony fretboard. Played but not abused. Selling to change out/fund a dreadnought guitar.
Purchased for $1100 in July '10. Sell for $900 or thereabouts plus shipping CONUS (likely $20ish).

I can take additional pictures if needed.
Not sure if this picture uploaded correctly. PM me as needed.

Price drop to $775
Price down to $725

Attachments

• Kanilea 1a front.jpg
    Kanilea 1a front.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Wow you must really need the money!

My Kanilea Tenor is always surprising me. It blew the doors off a KoAloha Tenor, and I LOVE KoAloha.

I just put a set of Aquila's with a Low-g, after the worths broke, and I am amazed with the sound.

My Kanilea Tenor is always surprising me. It blew the doors off a KoAloha Tenor, and I LOVE KoAloha.

I just put a set of Aquila's with a Low-g, after the worths broke, and I am amazed with the sound.

you also have a sound monster. when we visited Hawaii the only Kanile'a that I played that I liked was a sound monster. I like the KoAloha tenors but not nearly as much as the concerts.

I'm off topic here, but my Koaloha tenor has the best sound I've ever heard probably out of any instrument. I have a Koaloha concert, too, which is impeccable. But the tenor is ridiculous. I just constantly see over and over the same people knocking their tenors on various threads. My two cents- all that dough I forked over for the Koaloha tenor- it's the best money I've ever spent.

I'm off topic here, but my Koaloha tenor has the best sound I've ever heard probably out of any instrument. I have a Koaloha concert, too, which is impeccable. But the tenor is ridiculous. I just constantly see over and over the same people knocking their tenors on various threads. My two cents- all that dough I forked over for the Koaloha tenor- it's the best money I've ever spent.

That's what's great about music...everyone is entitled to what sounds good to them!!!

I agree! I just don't see why Koaloha has to be brought up as inferior when it has nothing to do with the instrument for sale on this thread.

It could be that you got a really good KoAloha Tenor. Kanilea has taken its share of hits on this forum. I love both companies, but since I got such a nice Kanilea, I want people to know how great it is, and that does require a comparison. I think it is helpful for us internet shoppers.

The K brands are all different and we probably have different tastes.

John - is this Kanile'a super tenor ukulele string to low G? Does it have aquila strings? How is the action? Any cosmetic issues? Shipping? My zip is 15658. Thanks and more pictures please.

That is a sweet looking uke!!! I have a Kanile'a Tenor Deluxe 6 string and it sounds awesome!! This is a real good price for a "K" brand that is quite new!!!

Tuned Low -g Worth clears on it now. gloss finish, not satin. New pictures in post. Really hard to get a non-reflective pic of this uke to show the grain.

I like all the K's

This Ukulele has been sold. Can someone explain how to close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom