Another Hawaiian music song site

But I was pleased to find your site!

Thanks for posting that website link, Stan!

Mahalo Stan!!!! That is a great link..ahhhhhh back to learning some great Hawaiian Mele!!!

Eh Stan . . . Mike Bonnice's site is okay, just not as comprehensive as TSH. A lot of people like the contemporary and Jawaiian stuff like Ekolu, Malino, Katchafire, Rebel Souljahs, Ten Feet, Ho'onua, Fiji, Kalapana . . . stuff li'dat. Not to mention the tabs dat was there. Most of the traditional Hawaiian mele are pretty easy to figure out and the lyrics can be found on Hula Archives.

Aloha Kanaka916,
Yup no local island stuff there..and not the same, just to fill the void of traditional hawaiian and hapa haole hawaiian stuff that Tropical Storm Hawaii had...
and I miss all the tabbed songs....too..

Last edited:
Aloha Kakou,

I apologize for barging in here... However, I would like to share a website that I had my computer group make... Our website is based off of a similar concept to Tropical Storm Hawaii... If you would like to submit a song, please e-mail: ian@ianaquino.tk

http://HawaiianKineMusic.tk/

Me ke aloha pumehana.
The IA Network

Last edited:
Aloha mai,

I am seeking user input on whether or not to incorporate a forum on my website. What should I do?

Mahalo nui.
Ian A.

How da "Live Chat" stay working out . . . should geev you one indication. I would say wait fo little while an get the song database up first.

Aloha Kakou Ian . . . Yea, Live Chat on HKM. I know da site still stay relatively new and you guys still building up da database. I would wait little while and see what kine traffic you guys getting. Den decide if a forum is necessary. Dino (one of the members on UU) was a mod on the old TSH site. You may wanna hit him up fo some feedback (he live Mililani). I goin send you some stuffs in da coming weeks.

Malama Pono . . .

Aloha Uncle,

Mahalo fo' da reply. I'm surprised cuz HKM receives about 100 views daily (1000 views since first launched 9 days ago)... I will definitely contact Dino for feedback regarding HKM... Again, I truly appreciate the advice... I hope to hear from you soon.

Me ke aloha pumehana.
Ian A.

Last edited:
Top Bottom