Mainland Spruce top concert

Brently

Reaction score
I just received my new Mainland Spruce top concert a few hours ago,
and it pretty much rocks. Plays great right out of the box, just needed tuned. I`ve only been able to put it down to tell you all aboot it.
Mike at Mainland is pretty awsome and i love his ukes.
and thanks to all who recommended mainland to me.

Cool! congrats on the new Mainland. I love mine!

Please post some pics, haven't seen too many of the Mainland spruce, Congrats.

Congratulations, heard nothing but good things about Mainland Ukes!

Ok im back, So after playing it for a few days i love it even more.
Very bright and loud, low action, and good intonation. I might change the strings to some worths in a bit. There is just a bit of overspray on the bridge but not a biggie. Yes i love this uke, and here are a few pics of the new addition to my beginning collection
100_1393.jpg100_1392.jpg100_1391.jpg100_1390.jpg

Glad to hear it's love for you and your Mainland.

I'm still waiting to get my hands on a Mainland to see what all the fuss is about. (No one sells them here in Portland.) I'm very glad you've got your hands on yours, though. Congratulations!!

Oh, and what a handsome cat! He or she appears to prefer the soprano, so looks like you can strum your concert all day.

Thats my Oreo Kitty. she like the soprano, but really loves the box the mainland came in.
I heard alot of good stuff aboot the mainland, so i just called mike up at mainland, took a chance and love it.
and everyone should have a cat with white socks.

Sweet uke, and a cute kitty, too!

Thats my Oreo Kitty. she like the soprano, but really loves the box the mainland came in.
I heard alot of good stuff aboot the mainland, so i just called mike up at mainland, took a chance and love it.
and everyone should have a cat with white socks.

Yes, white socks are great. Oreo looks like a great pal. My guy Dale is more of a paper bag cat. But if I could find the right box...

Top Bottom