The Spirit of Generosity

SailQwest

Reaction score
Just another example of Deach's awesomeness... This is from the kids who received ukuleles through efforts that were spearheaded by Deach.

picture.php

If you had read the card, you would have seen that it said "Dear Deach." He forwarded this photo to me, and I decided to post it.

I guess you were right!

:D :rofl:

Seriously, what a great story. Aloha! I wish I had the resources to do things like this. I gave a uke to my best friend and you would have thought I gave him a carload of gold.

lets not start a flame war it is completely unnecessary. I too read the letter and thought that sailquest was posting this to say thank you to deach. Then i got to thinkin i must of missed a thread or two...but thats besides the point.

its a very cool photo, great to see kids playing an instrument and looking like they love it.

lets not start a flame war it is completely unnecessary. I too read the letter and thought that sailquest was posting this to say thank you to deach. Then i got to thinkin i must of missed a thread or two...but thats besides the point.

its a very cool photo, great to see kids playing an instrument and looking like they love it.

Flame On!

its moment like these that make me proud to be a member of the UU family. Great job deach!

awww....so nice of him. and very nice of you, sailqwest, to acknowledge and let others see Deach's generosity.

I received a similar photo and letter from Bill in Cali thanking me for selling the ukes. :eek: Totally unexpected but very appreciated. I didn't deserve a note because I SOLD the ukes but I'm touched to see the instruments in young hands.

The money for the ukes went to our adoption of Colin (his new name) in Russia. I wish I could post a photo of him, but that is strongly discouraged by the adoption agency until the process is complete and Colin is home in Indiana. If you're interested to learn more, our adoption blog is www.russianblessings.wordpress.com. There are photos of Colin's hands on the site. Someday those hands will be playing an ukulele! :love:

I received a similar photo and letter from Bill in Cali thanking me for selling the ukes. :eek: Totally unexpected but very appreciated. I didn't deserve a note because I SOLD the ukes but I'm touched to see the instruments in young hands.

The money for the ukes went to our adoption of Colin (his new name) in Russia. I wish I could post a photo of him, but that is strongly discouraged by the adoption agency until the process is complete and Colin is home in Indiana. If you're interested to learn more, our adoption blog is www.russianblessings.wordpress.com. There are photos of Colin's hands on the site. Someday those hands will be playing an ukulele! :love:

Alan, I read some of your adoption blog today. Amazing to see the numerous steps involved in your venture to bring Colin home. We wait for the day to see his first ukulele youtube video. So neat!

I was on the phone with MGM today. He says y'all don't know the half of Deach's aloha.

You da man, Deach! If we ever meet in person -- and if there's any sort of god anywhere, we will -- I hope you're a "hugger" because I'm saving a big one for you.

I was on the phone with MGM today. He says y'all don't know the half of Deach's aloha.

You da man, Deach! If we ever meet in person -- and if there's any sort of god anywhere, we will -- I hope you're a "hugger" because I'm saving a big one for you.

Now Howliin, you are going to have to pick a number and stand in line for that big Deach hug! :)

Round is good. I got plenty roundness, too.

When I taught pre-k I just told the kids that Mr. Eller isn't fat, he just got so much love and aloha that it overflows from his heart and spilled out into his belly. Only problem was when we did pledge of allegience they all wanted to put their hands on their bellys.

Top Bottom