Help me Obe-wan! Ukulele shortage!

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone outside of Australia knows this, but we have a severe shortage of ukuleles. Anywhere you call is only able to say "We're back ordered until approx 6mnths from now, if you gimme your number and I'll try to ring".

Can anyone recommend a good Tenor Uke that's under 500 schmakoes? I'll keep digging up info on the site till then. :)

I know melmusic in melbourne just got a uke delivery, from jacaranda who are the importers.

Also the music shop in ballina had a pretty nice selection and bucklys in grafton have 3 really nice tenors under 500 at the moment.

Hi Crazy Diamond

Same situation in NZ. I've just ordered a uke from Hawaii Music Supply. Their Kala Spruce top package. I originally wanted the Kala TEM but out of stock. It was shipped out of Hawaii last Sunday and I am beside myself waiting for it. You might see my thread I have just started on this titled "Give Me Strength" Google Hawaii Music Supply they were very helpful.

Cheers

Si

I have tenors, but I have a case shortage. My cases are back ordered for another month yet. But, I have 8 or so Tenors available.

Hard to beat Tudorp's ukes for value!!! Love Hawaiianmusicsupply. Great videos and pics. They have MGM's setup guy too!

Top Bottom