A Uke Player is Born

Pippin

Reaction score
My wife and I went to a "cook-out" last night at one of her co-worker's homes. I took two KoAloha ukuleles with me. A guitarist was there. Before we were done playing ukes for an hour or so, he was totally hooked and planning a purchase.

Several other people there loved the ukes and were really fascinated about the popularity of the instrument. In fact, several of them knew several performers by name.

It was a fun evening.

Spread the love man,
spread the uke love!!!

Well, if he can't get hooked on a KoAloha.......................!

I wish I had a KoAloha to play all evening.

I like, equally, the sound of a "cook-out"...

Sounds like a nice evening. And you had a success in spreading the word of the uke nice going!

Sounds like a good time..I actually did the same thing the other day, but no such luck on getting people hooked on ukulele..Maybe I should of brought the Pineapple Sunday..They seem to be a nice conversation piece even if someone doesn't know a thing about ukes.

Talk about getting indoctrinated properly! A KoAloha to try for the first time . That is almost wrong, Ha!

Pippin, I am having a cookout at my house tonight....bring yourself and that Pineapple Sunday..... I can promise you will go home with a bellyfull of pork ribs.....but I can't be sure that Pineapple Sunday will be leaving with you! :rolleyes:

Top Bottom