Drama!!!!!!!

deach

Reaction score
In response to this thread
http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4803&page=3

1. I didn't know signing up on UU was a lifetime commitment

2. Plainsong -
"That's what I was asking. And I've got a really good reason to ask"

If you were so worried about me, why no email?

3. I don't give away stuff to make or keep friends. If people want to thank me by making a video or sending me a quick note, that's cool and I appreciate it. If not, I don't worry about it. I'm not looking for thanks when I do these things.

4. If someone you don't know gives you something, why would you look at not having further contact as cheapening the gift? I have better ways of telling people to F-off than to play passive aggressive mind games.

"like he they didn't mean much to him"
I don't give to make friends. I give to give. Period.

"and he was going to tell us all to take a flying leap anyway, so here, have a uke."
How is taking a break from a forum telling someone to take a flying leap? How do you know I don't talk to people I have given gifts to outside of the forum?

I was at a BB King concert and after the show he handed me a pick he was using. Will he remember this gesture? Not in a million years. Will I, forever! Does it bother me. Not one bit. BTW, I don't hold myself in such high regard to compare myself to anyone famous doing little things to make other people happy. Just saying.....

and in other news....

My first attempt at singing. Where is that thread about having a horrible singing contest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlv2K-7WR54

Last edited:
I guess the beard and white hair must be surgical?

I actually just re-read the thread and now know what's going on. Duh...

Giving for givings sake is something that is quickly disappearing. We try to do as much as we can to keep that Aloha Spirit alive in our little pocket of the interwebs with our lame sticker giveaways and stuff but Deach, George, Dominator, all take it to another level and put us to shame.

Last edited:
i believe he's also the tooth fairy. which is why i think i'll take up hockey or rugby.:)

you really want deach sneaking up to your room at night...0o...at that point he might be the boogy man :p

sorry for all the drama deach...

In response to this thread
http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4803&page=3

1. I didn't know signing up on UU was a lifetime commitment

2. Plainsong -

If you were so worried about me, why no email?

3. I don't give away stuff to make or keep friends. If people want to thank me by making a video or sending me a quick note, that's cool and I appreciate it. If not, I don't worry about it. I'm not looking for thanks when I do these things.

4. If someone you don't know gives you something, why would you look at not having further contact as cheapening the gift? I have better ways of telling people to F-off than to play passive aggressive mind games.

I don't give to make friends. I give to give. Period.

How is taking a break from a forum telling someone to take a flying leap? How do you know I don't talk to people I have given gifts to outside of the forum?

I was at a BB King concert and after the show he handed me a pick he was using. Will he remember this gesture? Not in a million years. Will I, forever! Does it bother me. Not one bit. BTW, I don't hold myself in such high regard to compare myself to anyone famous doing little things to make other people happy. Just saying.....

and in other news....

My first attempt at singing. Where is that thread about having a horrible singing contest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlv2K-7WR54

some of this is quite shocking to read. Makes me sad.:(

some of this is quite shocking to read. Makes me sad.:(

God i know especially that link...holy cow ='(

lol, great job deach. It sounded great, with a little more practice you'll be a star yet :nana::rock: Trust me you did a thousand times better then i did.

Whoa drama is right! surprising to read that...

We weren't worried deach! BTW awesome vid!

Well, I wasn't worried 'bout you Deach until I saw that last video...

lol...

that chick is insane anyway
she got all nuts in that kanile'a discount fiasco thread

and you can't leave. i won't have anyone to talk about jiujitsu/mma with.

This post is dangerously close to name-calling. Please be careful. - seeso

Last edited by a moderator:
didnt know how much i missed out... considering my internet was down.
deach, ur the man but im gna triangle you. :p
i got my purple!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! That's awesome!!!!! The target on your back just got bigger! and getting choked in your triangle would be an honor!

Top Bottom