New Uke "one of a kind Kala"

allanr

Reaction score
So... I'm sitting in a conference room listening to a panel discussion about mediation and arbitration - while clandestinely surfing EBay on my iPhone when I see this brand new listing.

KALA SOLID MAHOGANY ELECTRIC CONCERT UKULELE SETUP!
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.ca/viewitem?itemId=190545544467

I snapped it up before any of you guys could! ;-)

Even with the extra 40 bucks plus customs clearance for shipping to Canada I think it was a great deal. Now to see if there is an alternative to USPS because Canada Post is on strike now :-(

Sorta looks like a ele uke copy and the gig bag too....at a lower price...let us know how it sounds..

I love the sound that the "F" holes offer.. ;)

I ahve seen a couple others like this- Eleuke badged Kala. Not certain, but I am wondering if the Kala was first, they scrapped it, and the Eleuke is produced in the same factory?

According to the ad this actually is a Eleuke that was built for Kala as a sample. Apparently Kala sent it out to MGM as a dealer sample. I suppose it's possible that other dealers got samples too.

I've been thinking of getting an Eleuke concert uke. I think this one is pretty cool.

PS: Tudorp, do you think that I should carve out a second F hole on the bottom to balance out the sound?

Top Bottom