Mya Moe Tenor Mango Resonator

H

Hippie Dribble

hi everyone <SOLD><SOLD><SOLD>

This uke was bought brand new about 6 months ago from Pioneer Music in Oregon and has been played 3 times, less than half an hour. I consider this uke to be in new, mint condition.

Specs:

curly mango top, back and sides
ebony fretboard
koa body and fretboard binding
leopardwood and maple headplate
geared machine head tuners
abalone inlays
19 frets, 14 to the body
worth flurocarbon strings (low G)
high gloss polyester finish
mint hardshell case

sounds amazing but doesn't get played. tenors are too big for me. Not a mark or blemish anywhere on the instrument. low action, perfect intonation, super smooth player

sound sample:

retail price for this instrument is $1600. Waiting list is 7 months long.
I am asking $1400 shipping and insurance included to anywhere in the world
pictures to follow...

Last edited:
some of my pictures. sorry, I am technologically challenged and they are coming up sideways.

100_0351.jpg100_0350.jpg100_0349.jpg100_0352.jpg

and a couple with it's case...

100_0357.jpg100_0358.jpg

the case you will be getting is a plush lined, Uke Crazy, burgundy coloured, faux alligator skin case, with a built in humidifier.

I also have the original certificate of authentication from Gordon and Char.

Sad to sell but alas I need the money. Thanks for having a look. It's a lovely instrument.

If you have any more questions or would like more pictures please PM me.

Aloha Eugene,
Wow you letting this baby go...I am shocked and speechless...it's an awesome uke...I'm sure this will go quickly...MM Stan

Hold all sales Mate- I am going back to exotic dancing to get my hands on this. Happily shaking my thing and subjugating myself to gawkers who would trivialize me and my wares for their own pleasure....
Seriously mate, I wish I had the money- that is the coolest uke ever, and the Cuckoo tune is the dogs bollocks. Seriously hope this finds a new home where it is played you play it.

All I can say is WOW I hope someone with your talent gets this it wonderful sound and unique looks WOW,.

Hold all sales Mate- I am going back to exotic dancing to get my hands on this. Happily shaking my thing and subjugating myself to gawkers who would trivialize me and my wares for their own pleasure....
Seriously mate, I wish I had the money- that is the coolest uke ever, and the Cuckoo tune is the dogs bollocks. Seriously hope this finds a new home where it is played you play it.

I am with you TCK.. Although, I am sure my family (nor the onlookers) would enjoy my dancing for the dough.... though it's a gorgeous uke and I hope some very blessed person gets their mitts on this one.. It's amazing!

I love that video!.. amazing performance..you really made that uke sound good!

Best of luck with the sale Jon. I'm sure it will go to a great home and get played a lot. She is a beauty.

This is the kind of uke one could do terrible things for. Good thing I probably couldn't get that much for my car, or my ass would be walkin' everywhere playing the sweetest reso ever built.

hey fourstrings, walking's good for your health. :)

BUUUUUMP for a bedtime story

Price Drop:

$1400 with shipping and full insurance included to anywhere in the world.

Top Bottom