Wine Country Uke Fest . . .

Kanaka916

Reaction score
scheduled for Sept. 9, 10 & 11, 2011. Scheduled to appear Aaron Keim, Brook Adams, Faith Ako, Gerald Ross, Jim D’Ville, Ken Middleton, Mandalyn May, Li’l Rev, Steven Espaniola, Mike DaSilva, Anne Davison, James Hill and more! It'll take place at the Upper Valley campus of the Napa Valley College in St. Helena (where it was first held). More info can be found here.

Last edited:
My room is booked and travel plans made. Will see you all there, it was a great festival last year.
Elaine did a super job on the West Coast Ukulele Retreat, she keeps getting better at putting together a gathering.
The 2011 Wine Country Uke Fest should be epic!!

its a greate plan .i like your plan . festival times are the times of celebration. and without wines these are not fullfilled

I'm curious as to how come the change of venue?

OK, if you come to this year's festival, we'll sit down with a big bottle of wine and I'll tell you the whole gruesome story.....it's a tale of international intrigue and skullduggery, but it has a very happy ending.

Auntie, you goin be too busy coordinating and directing ... besides, like you said . . . Happy Ending!~ I will drop by and say Hullo!

Top Bottom