Love you guys.. But I am out for now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
This thread isn't meant to cause issue. But I have been spanked publically for defending myself against a forum bully. For that, my thread was locked. I get it.

I am out for awhile. I'll be around, but frankly am upset over being fingered as a bad guy for defending myself finally over constant bagering from a single user. I love this forum, and will remain. But, don't plan to contribute with what I thought might help others. But, a waste of time if it is hijacked by a troll, then get locked because I got personal in defense. I apologize if I offended anyone. Again, love you folk. This is an awesome place, and bar none the freindliest, and helpfull forum I have been on accross many hobbies. Thanks for that. Keep the peace, and keep the music going ya'll...

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY OR MAKE THIS A FLAME THREAD. It needs to go away. I just felt I needed to share my reasons, and felt I was not allowed to. I will be around, but more in the crowd for a bit. God Bless..

I'm going to lock this thread. Take a few days off, cool down and then come back to us, we'll be waiting for you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom