WTB: Tenor Uke (Kamaka, Kanilea, or Pono)

elprez

Reaction score
I'm mainly looking for a Kamaka HF-3 or Kanilea K-1. But I'd also be interested in a Pono (mango, maple, or rosewood.) I'd prefer one with a pickup installed, but it's not a deal breaker. Thanks!

That's crazy! I just found it online while you were posting this.

http://bernunzio.com/products/1116633

Bernunzio Music has a brand spankin' new Kanilea K-1 satin for $699. You're not even gonna find a used Kanilea Tenor for much cheaper.

Will someone PLEASE buy this ukulele? I've hit the buy button a half-dozen times already, but I need another tenor like a hole in the head. Please, please, please put me out of my misery!

Will someone PLEASE buy this ukulele? I've hit the buy button a half-dozen times already, but I need another tenor like a hole in the head. Please, please, please put me out of my misery!

It's on hold already!!!

That's an awesome deal! I'd jump at it if I could check it out first. I'm leery about buying it from a pawn shop. It could have a warped neck and I'd be out $450+. I wish there was someone I knew in the area who could check it out.

That's an awesome deal! I'd jump at it if I could check it out first. I'm leery about buying it from a pawn shop. It could have a warped neck and I'd be out $450+. I wish there was someone I knew in the area who could check it out.

Nevermind, I just called to get some info but already sold. They said they got lots of call and they sold it to the first person who brought cash...oh well

Nevermind, I just called to get some info but already sold. They said they got lots of call and they sold it to the first person who brought cash...oh well

Turns out that I know the person who bought it. I just saw the uke - it looks like it's brand new. I don't know a whole lot about Kanile'a ukuleles but apparently it's one of the "sound monster" models. Somebody got a deal!

Turns out that I know the person who bought it. I just saw the uke - it looks like it's brand new. I don't know a whole lot about Kanile'a ukuleles but apparently it's one of the "sound monster" models. Somebody got a deal!

When I saw the listing, I thought you purchased it since you live in SM!!! I was at McCabes around the time the CL was listed but didn't get to a computer until after lunch...I need to get a smartphone!!!

Top Bottom