Opening for Katchafire in LBC

tribal_theory1

Reaction score
Just wanted to invite anyone in the LA area to come check us out as we open for Katchafire at the Blue Cafe in Long Beach this Sunday, August. 17

August%2017.jpg

che'lu, I'm going to be there, my brother in law scored some tickets. I just have one request, you guys got to play rollerskates. I told my cousin how you guys rocked that song. See you there, it's about time you came back up to LA again.

che'lu, I'm going to be there, my brother in law scored some tickets. I just have one request, you guys got to play rollerskates. I told my cousin how you guys rocked that song. See you there, it's about time you came back up to LA again.

Ah man. Not sure if we're gonna be doing rollerskates. Katchafire covers it sometimes, plus we usually practice our version with Collie Herb Man and Frisk Me Down, which are obviously Katchafire songs. Our version is incomplete without it because we never really practiced the whole song by itself. we'll see what we can do for you guys though.

ahh damn, you're right. Hey, my brother in law says you guys are gonna be on first right? You guys are on at 8?

finally got to see katchafire on fri night! so so so amazing! they are definately one of my favorite bands. i brought a couple of my boys along that dont really like reggae, but after the show they were so juiced! (they were pretty lit too - appropriate tho) anyone in your area would be a fool to miss the show. have fun bruh!

The LBC show was tight. Tribal theory opened up with some sublime to rep the city, very nice. Katchafire was awesome also, but I dont' remember too much after the first couple of songs. Probably because I had too much alcohol in me, and I guess I got hit by too much of the second hand ganja smoke, not that I'm complaining. Overall a good nite, met some old friends I haven't seen in awhile, saw katchafire, saw dom and the the band rip it again up in the la area. Unfortunately had to miss work today, couldn't answer the bell. Well worth it though.

Top Bottom