Not open for further replies.

pdxuke

Reaction score
SOLD SOLD SOLD

attachment.php

FOR SALE (Sleeping POODLE not included):
SPRUCEHOUSE SO w/ Peghead Tuners and Hardcase: SOLD

attachment.php

SPECS: SO version, with upgrade Planetary Tuners. Solid mahogany variety top, special ultra thin laminate sides and back. One of the best hybrids out there. I like the sound better than the all laminate Kiwaya KS1. Hand made by a luthier in Oregon.

WHY?: Selling because I'm getting down to the absolute basics. With two Kamakas and a vintage Martin that get much of my playing time, I want my other great instruments to be in people's hands being played.

SOUND SAMPLE: http://soundcloud.com/pdxuke/sprucehousetest This is a soundcheck made with the last Sprucehouse SO I owned! (I love them and can't resist buying them!) The current instrument sounds EXACTLY the same, so this check will give you a reference point.

PRICE & TERMS: SOLD

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• sh3.jpg
    sh3.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 4
  • sh1.jpg
    sh1.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 6
  • sh4.jpg
    sh4.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Throw in the Poodle and you got a sale (-:

I had the chance to see a couple of SpruceHouse instruments yesterday at Pacific Winds in Eugene. The workmanship on these is very nice. Looking at them next to a wall of similarly priced production models was an eye-opener. There's nothing wrong with a well-made import but the fact that these are skillfully hand-crafted is a real plus.

Last edited:
SpruceHouse Al's dedication to building great-sounding instruments is obvious with every strum. Congrats on the sale and the purchase!

SpruceHouse Al's dedication to building great-sounding instruments is obvious with every strum. Congrats on the sale and the purchase!

I'd like to say that my decision to sell in no way reflects a lack of appreciation for these instruments. I've had two, have played them and enjoyed them. I simply have too many ukes, not enough space, and decisions have to be made. I will say this: someday I will have a custom soprano built, and on that day, Sprucehouse will be on the short list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom