Hello from the Philippines!!

glasspipe79

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!!

Long time guitar player here. Picked up the uke about two months ago and I can't stop playing, I struggle to put it down. And since It's so small, I take it everywhere. I kinda feel guilty leaving my guitars at home. :( But the ukulele just sounds so bright. :drool:

Keep on ukeing!
Guitman \m/

Welcome and glad you joined us. Lots of guitar players are making the discovery! Lots of you here. Good place to "grow" your uke skills.

Aloha and welcome to the UU and our Forums! I also started with the guitar, but now only play the uke exclusively. Hope to see you around the Forums.

Aloha Guitarman,
Shouldn't it be Ukeman...you're gonna leave that guitar in the dust...Welcome to the UU and our forums ...and the ukulele...Have fun and enjoy...Google Musicteacher2010 for awesome
ukulele video tutorials and Dr Uke for songs, chords and instructions..Happy Strummings Padre, MM Stan

Welcome aboard. By the way, how is the San Miguel beer in the Phillipines???

Aloha guitarman,
Kamusta na kayo? Welcome to the Ukulele Underground and to the ukulele!

Mason671

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Phil - I envy your Risa hollowbody!
MMStan - I don't think I can leave my guitars behind, I'll just have to learn to share my time :p Thanks for the tips!
Howie - Wow, you got a killer uke collection (sigh, maybe one day), thinking of adding a DaSilva there? :) San miguel is the best beer in the world!!
Mason - Kamusta? Ok naman! Eto, bulok parin gobyerno! :p How's your Kala solid acacia? It's my current uke crush now and I look at it all the time online.
:(

Top Bottom