PDA

View Full Version : What happened to MVOW???

rayan
08-12-2008, 09:43 AM
What the hell happened? To answer the question honestly, I got lazy... but good news everyone! We have a new show in the works that is scheduled to replace MVOW and will hopefully shine a brighter spotlight on the awesome people in the underground. stay tuned...

russ_buss
08-12-2008, 10:26 AM
sounds exciting! whatever you guys come up with, i hope it includes manny!

rayan
08-12-2008, 01:12 PM
sounds exciting! whatever you guys come up with, i hope it includes manny!

Dang the bar has been forever set too high with the introduction of Manny. hahaha. No Manny in this show, he is a busy rooster, and we can only snag him once a month to pilm. We do have some Manny merchandise coming though...

Poi Dog
08-12-2008, 01:47 PM
Dang the bar has been forever set too high with the introduction of Manny. hahaha. No Manny in this show, he is a busy rooster, and we can only snag him once a month to pilm. We do have some Manny merchandise coming though...

Excellent!!! :D

tripl3thr33
08-12-2008, 08:51 PM
haha i can see t-shirts now. "manny is the man" or "manny for president"

Kaneohe til the end
08-12-2008, 11:26 PM
haha i can see t-shirts now. "manny is the man" or "manny for president"

you mean "manny POR president"

UKISOCIETY
08-13-2008, 06:24 AM

Now that's something to crow about! :rolleyes:

<rim-shot>

Fred Miu
08-13-2008, 08:58 PM
you mean "manny POR president"

that is TOTALLY correct!

i cant remember who, but i did say this to someone about why VMOW hasnt been on. i think it was aldrine